Monday, June 14, 2010

What does Monday mean?

Monday around here is the second day of the work week. On Sunday we try to gather the minds and force them into some semblance of organization. It is not really a heavy work day, more of a half day of preparation.

Monday is one of the long workdays. We have no games scheduled so we are able to get a lot of small tasks done. Today I fluttered across the city stopping at the credit union, hardware store, office supplies, post office and print shop. None of these stops were stressful, however, they used up several hours of time. No real chance to get into a big creative job, so the evening is for Etsy updates and blogging.

I managed to sneak an hour of writing in today. That is a whole three days in a row that I have managed to get an hour a day creative work done. That makes it a good day.

I am finally in a good mood. Maybe is was giving Sue some birthday gifts that helped my mood :)


-- Post From My iPad



No comments: