Monday, June 28, 2010

Home Again, what a wonderful day for a drive.

The weather between Pittsburg and Flint was beautiful. It fits my mood right now. We had two good shows at once, Origins and Anthrocon.

Everything went smooth for Sue at Anthrocon, there we a number of DS games run and she got a lot of commissions. On top of that, she had a good time!

At Origins I really enjoyed seeing and talking to people. I had a good time. There were some rough spots at the con, but not any real problems. The result is I feel darned good and I am looking forward to StormCon.

After talking to people I have blog material for the next couple of days. I just need to do that old fashioned thinking first, then I write.

That is it for today! I go fall down now.


-- Post From My iPad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before you fall down, please make sure there is a mattress or at least a bunch of pillows to fall on... it hurts not to have a soft landing spot.

I am very glad to hear that Sue had a good con also. I am also still tired from Origins... and doing Laundry for the next set of Business trips. *yawn*

MarkEllisHarmon said...

I did not even notice if their was a soft spot, but Mocha was right there, so she helped.

Do not mention laundry. The baskets here are overflowing and Mocha just refuses to do laundry. So I suppose it is up to me.