Monday, March 29, 2010

A New Week, and another nap.

I'm not sure why, but I seem to be in need of a nap every few hours here this spring. I can't put my finger on it, but I keep getting drowsy, when I should be working.

My mother is doing well back at home after her hospital visit. Sue's mom is experiencing a good deal of swelling and has gained a rash on the hip. She is going to the doctor tomorrow for further information.

I am continuing to put together potential DS cards sets as PDF's. The printer is getting slower and slower on delivery and they are starting to make me nervous.

Sue is starting on the art for the Elemental sets. Most of the art is done for the AROC sponsored cards.

I am having to dig into some of our old card ideas and into the new card ideas to fill out the nine card sets. Luckily we have a lot of unprinted simple cards we use.

No comments: