Monday, August 3, 2009

Back from StormCon

Such luck. Great convention, but all I got was this bronchitis to show for it. I slid down to the docs office and he muttered sagely that I have bronchitis, and if I take some mystical pills it will go away. I am on the pills. One makes me hotter, one makes me colder and one muddles the world.

I ran Crypt Crawl RPG friday night. The mechanics are coming along fine. I need to put a little pizzaz in the background, clean up a few more questions and we will finally reach a stable beta version.

People seemed to have a good time at the Con. I always like StormCon. It is full of people I like and people who are Supporting and encouraging Sue and myself.

Well, I think I'll go lay back down...

1 comment:

ds_flunkie said...

Yes, get some rest. You deserve it. I'm putting the final touches on the Elementalism card ideas. I should have them for you in a few days. That should put a little smile on your face. :)