Sunday, August 9, 2009

Surviving rather ok, as is sometimes done.

I am nearing the end of the Bronchitis, and I must say I picked a heck of a day to do so. The heat is interesting, but the way it is combined with humidity has brought the intrigue to a fevered pitch. Which basically means that I worked for a couple of hours and then I laid down to close my eyes for a few minutes. After the minutes stretched into several hours I am awake again.

I have assembled our orders to ship tommorrow. I have been slow in getting them prepped, but with GenCon coming this week it is necessary to get them on the way.

During this illness I have done little except for picking away at the new game. Tim suggested I rework the layout sheets to have nine cards, because our new printer works in 9 card multiples. Seems like a good idea, and I need to tweak all of the cards after the last couple of games.

My mind has just wandered away and I must chase it down...

No comments: