Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday, Another day in a good week.

I did not start today as good as yesterday, but hey, it all counts.

I have started assembling my tasks into "groups" so I can begin actually keep track of and explain what the heck I do. I start the day with WCM (Web Communication Maintenance). So far that is 1 and 2 hours in the morning and about 30 minutes at night. We shall see if it stays at two hours a day.

Tonight is a DS game and I'll be running. We will see what happens.

Most of my game time this year is focused on the new games we are trying to put together. I am certainly glad I have the DS players to work out the kinks in DS ideas on the Beta and Madness blogs. It frees Sue and I to work on the next stuff. I can tear the stuff out of my mind, put it up, and you folks can work out the details.

Well, that is it for now.

No comments: