Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Morning People

I am here at the Clanhold starting another week. I am finding myself a chipper fellow this morning.

I am looking into exactly how I spend my time each day. I am just finishing up my morning communication gig. Checking all those social network, sales sites, skype messages, e-mails, blog comments and doing this morning update. By the time I get this done it will be two hours dedicated to the morning routine.

It is really true that this activity is turning into paying customers as well. The truth is that Sue and I make a living by a combination of communicating and creating entertainment. The real advantage is that it is a life that we enjoy doing. Sure, there is a lot of work involved, but I find myself smiling as I work an awful lot. There are a few frowns, but in total it is good.

Well, I'm off to my next project to time. I have art orders to assemble and a 16x20 print to mat and pack.

Talk at you later. So go out an have a good fantasy!

No comments: