Thursday, February 12, 2009

More work than I expected, well, more energy anyway.

I just completed beta prep on 8 cards. That means setting them in Quark, evaluating comments, setting formats, rewriting cards from comments, existing card references, in-house beta card checking and probably a step or two I can't think of. After focusing on this for a few hours my brain is wiped out. I really have never done that many cards at a time before. I guess I never realized how draining that job is. I am going to have to re-evaluate the time I set aside for jobs like this. In the end it means the other half-a-days work I had planned is out and will have to be pushed into friday. Unfortunately friday is heavily scheduled already. I am just a little depressed, I just lost my day off for this week.

No comments: