Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday

I took Wednesday "off" and did work in the yard. The old place is starting to look like someone lives here. The next project is to teach Trouble and Mocha to scrub and paint the house. If that does not work I'll have to do it myself.

Web sales of art has been snappy so I have been slow in getting the new cards up for DS. Since I said it would go up, it is up, such as it is.

I have come up with a "plan" for cutting down on card production work. The idea is to make most of the older/slower cards available as "Special Orders". The deal would be order any 8 cards for $20.00. That would involve setting up a form to fill in and send. I would then invoice the person and print/send the order. I'm looking for thoughts on this. I will do a longer explanation after some more thought.

No comments: