Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This is different....

We are staying outside of Indy with some of Sue's relatives. Believe it or not I am out in the Gazebo overlooking a nice little lake as the darkness slowly settles in, and I have no idea who's wireless I'm using to do this.

It is only wednesday night and Sue is already working on commissions for the Con. People have been e-mailing her with requests before the Con even starts. Plus we are getting web art print orders to ship out on tuesday when we get back home.

This summer is turning out to be strange, interesting and Fun!

I suppose I should pull up the web page for the new cards and get to work, but a lazy voice is muttering something about "aaa, ya can do that later, can't ya?" I really am good at lazy......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a minute! I have Lazy reserved for a couple more weeks so take it easy on it. Once the end of the month hits, Lazy and I won't be seeing each other until next June. I'm sure going to miss her!

Have some Fun instead. I here Fun is a blast to be with and feels a whole lot like lazy only more interesting. Take care and be well, my friend!