Friday, August 29, 2008

four Chat accounts?

All right then. I seem to have four "Chat/talk" accounts I have information on.

AIM Account: markharmon@mac.com
Google Talk: marksmysteries@gmail.com (Jabber Client)
Live Journal: meharmon@livejournal.com (Jabber Client)
Skype: markeharmon

AIM, Google and Live Journal (LJ Talk) all can be logged into through ichat, even all at once. Skype is a stand-alone program and must run seperate. My LJ account shows me the "friends" from Live Journal, so I have several of you on there.

Next I need to switch my user name on my Blogger accounts to my gmail and see what Google thinks are "upgrades" that I would get. Of course that will entail several other changes in programs like Mars Edit that I use to post with, but what the heck.

Time to make a mess, again....

No comments: