Wednesday, December 21, 2011

On my way to Christmas.

It is now just a few days before Christmas and everything is quiet in the neighborhood. It is a good time for me to reflect on all of the good things in my life. The funny thing is that there are so many of them I have no idea where to begin. I am most thankful for Sue and all of my friends spread out across the country. Sure, there are problems, but life is too good to get depressed about the irritating details.

To make life even better, Sue got a Rainbow dragon in DragonVale.

Last night we played in a most excellent DS game run by Sue.
One thing I can say is that when a Warrior is in a labrynth, without a healer, you really should have a pile of Parries and Ducks. By the time you get to that twelfth or so fight without rest time, you really want to avoid getting hammered, again.
It was a good game!

No comments: