Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just another month, so they tell me.

The village Mother scowled at KaJon. She did not understand this Das Karr. Why could he not understand that his territorial marking is bad, offensive, and must stop.

She followed the scowl up with a nasty glare. "Why do you do this? Tell me!"

KaJon shuffled his feet and stared at the ground. "It is the Wakana. You see, those monsters mark territory too. They take my markings as a challenge and they can not help but respond with a mark of their own. So, each day I check the markings, and if a Wakana has been sneaking around, scouting for a raid, they will forget what they are doing and leave a mark. Then I know they are nearby and we can hunt them."

Mother Bastille opened her mouth, closed it, and reached back for her chair. She sat slowly and considered KaJon. "Crap, he actually has a reason and it almost makes sense."

"Ok, leave that for now. We have an ongoing mission I need you to join. Take these potions with you. I will have you teleported in to the Labryinth. Tell Jinxis that he must keep going. Clean out the place. That damned Rogue is continuing it's hunt for necro's. They will teleport to that warped Labryinth for safety. You people need to be there to catch them by surprise."

As KaJon walked out, she sighed. "Now, all I have to do is get some volunteers out there to rebuild farmhouses and pacify the innocents that the Rogue burns out of house and home. Damn the heart of Jikadell! Why do we always have to clean up after those Rogues? I suppose because someone has too."

Still slowly playing DragonVale. Got the three islands, the special Breeding ground and the Sun and Moon dragons. Still no Rainbow dragon in sight.

Sue just got a 48 hour breeding result from a Reindeer and Blazing Dragon getting it on. We will have to wait two days to see what special dragon it is.

2 comments:

Ann Gray said...

A reindeer and a blazing dragon make Rudolph don't they?

Glad to see a post, was getting worried about you.

MarkEllisHarmon said...

I am living through interesting times. The over the counter medication I have used to control my asthma for the past 40 years is going away.

It is being replaced by newer, prescription, expensive meds that do not help me at all.

The solution is to learn meditative breathing routines, what a pain. They work slower than the old med, but faster and better than the new meds. It also saves money.

I can do this, I just do not want to put in the time and effort, there is way more fun things I want to do.