Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We are trying to increase our programs and output.

Despite being in the middle of a three week convention run we are trying to move forward at the same time.

I suppose it was bound to happen again, but hopefully we are both better prepared mentally to add a couple of projects to the schedule.

I have started doing a series of Card Talks on the DS game blog. Hopefully this will start to get people thinking about the different possibilities provided in the cards and the game.

I am moving along on getting a series of picture galleries up on line so people can study the cards at their leisure and make choices. I have also made these downloadable so people can experiment with the cards in their games.

We are also starting a GM rewards program that is small at this point. We don't want to promise more than we can deliver. We will evaluate the response to the first steps and move forward from their.

Sue has returned from walking the dog and cat through the neighborhood. It is time for me to get my printing assignment and get back to work.


-- Post From My iPad

No comments: