Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I have finished the WereCat prep

I got the Werecat set 23 done here, made a sheet to insert for the deck sheet to put in the market, and I got the last piece of art from Sue to start putting together the Tigrean set. I am thinking a character set next to finish getting the Tigreans and Griffon's rolling. Set 24 Tigrean, Set 25 Characters One, Set 26 Griffon. That is, at least the plan.

I am trying to do this in steps, set up the press sheet, do screen shots of the cards for the Gallery, post the Gallery, Create the Card list sheet, Ship the order to the printer, then finally put it up as a pre order in the market.

Even though we are in the middle of a series of conventions I feel very relaxed. I feel like I am getting work done at a good pace.

OK, looks like it is time to head back home and dump this work from the iPad to the computer to do the web work.

Hey, this is fun!

Life, better than all the alternatives, so you may as well enjoy it.


-- Post From My iPad

No comments: