Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Morning, clear, sharp day.

It looks like Sue and I have more laundry to dirty than I thought. Now that I have soap I have started a serious campaign to get caught up. I did four loads yesterday and I have a load in now. There is still at least one more to go. sheesh. I have developed the habit of washing dishes daily to a point where I am keeping up. Now I am trying to do it twice a day, just to make each quicker.

I ordered and got new socks for us. Two pairs of wonderful winter socks and six pairs of work socks. I also picked up four leg warmers. These babies are organic cotton socks and they feel sweet. I am going to order more of the winter socks now that we have put them on. For the winter we have set the house temperature to 57-58 degrees to cut the bills. We will need some warmth in the clothing.

I am doing better at keeping up with the Etsy art shop and the result is immediate. *sigh* I almost wish working on it did not create orders.

When it gets warm today I need to get outside and spray our ever present box elder beetles. I still need to get to the leaves in the yard. Did not do it yesterday. Most are at the road, but I need them well out in the street for the city pick-up. If I am too slow I will have to bag the rest.

Sue completed another painting yesterday, a commission, It looks good to me.

I have started keeping track of my calorie intake. Obviously I like good food way too much. I am actually doing the the tracking in a diary folder I set up in Yojimbo. That is where I am typing this. I have eating and herbs taken down the page from here. I will not inflict those on you. I am having my second mug of coffee without cream. Cream in coffee is 60 calories. Plus, the Ahab's Revenge tastes good without extras. The cream is a nice topper, but not essential. Yes, I use real heavy cream in the coffee, not half and half. Cream tastes better.

My job today will be to run support for Sue and to prep for the Con. I have much other work to do, but it is slipping into the weekend while Sue is gone.

Now I need to go rouse the pretty lady and get her going. She is having a hard time getting up this morning.

No comments: