Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday, and another week begins

It has been an interesting week. I am getting a good deal of "behind the scenes" work done here at the secret clanhold. A good deal of work has to be done to get the Crypt Crawl website up and ready. I think I'm about to learn a few things about sub-domains.

I fired up one of the older computers this morning to increase my insanity and the first thing that come up is a message that says, in essence, "hey buddy, there is a server here that wants to know who the heck I am. Do you want me set up to work with the server?" In less than five minutes it was set for internal e-mail, chat, blogging and house wiki. It is amazing how far server software has come since I was an "administrator" last.

Sometimes I feel like I never left college. The degrees I have don't seem to be worth the powder to blow them up in todays environment.

Sue and I are getting to spend a bit more time together with the use of the server, and I like that!

Well, bread is calling me, so I have to take a baking break. I'm reasonably happy with where I am on the bread. I will be fine tuning the mix as I go along. Maybe in a month I'll have it worked out to my satisfaction.

No comments: