Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Morning and Just Starting

I rolled out of bed at 8:10 AM this morning. Five hours later I have finished my house cleaning and morning home work.

My work plans for today is to get the Beta Crypt Crawl as close to ready to play as possible. I have most of the cards printed. I have to work on the items and cut and sort them all. By tomorrow night I also need to have a written adventure as well. When we post the Beta we will need scenarios, and a starter village, for the GM's to work with. We want to try avoid making the GM's guess what we mean. The only way to do that is to have scenarios, towns, monsters, mythology and history ready in a basic form. We can fill in details as we develop the system.

What it amounts to is that Sue and I are spending almost all of our efforts on her art business, web work, house work, podcasting and Crypt Crawl. We are relying on the community to feed us DS ideas to pass on.

Well, back to Crypt Crawl... This evening I have two hours scheduled for podcasting.

No comments: