Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It Works! but I have halted.

It took a lot of hours to get the beta adventure, cards and rules far enough along to get a fair test started. By the time I got done writing up the post game notes last night I had finished my 40 hour week of work. When I awoke this morning my mind froze up solid.

Sooo, the dishes are done, I tore apart the davenport, washed it inside and out, reassembled it, and the bread just came out of the oven. Ohh, we finally have a new oven, I can bake again.

At the end of last week I installed our server software and got it running. The wiki's blogs, internal chats, etc are already helping Sue and I work on mutual writing projects. My writing tends to be more like spoken word and that is a different science than writing. However, it is giving Sue a core that she is able to rapidly rewrite into something better.

Anyway, maybe I will go make some donuts, all my thinking is done.

No comments: