Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am Cranky

I suppose I should say I'm cranky and angry. Being a growling bear here in the clanhold. In the past I would have gotten my hands on a half dozen donuts and a bag of chips and used those drugs to wrench myself out of the bad mood. Now I am being eating "healthy" so I can't.

I am really tied down with work that has to be done and I am not managing to free up the time to do what I want to do. Podcasting, writing and game design are all getting side tracked as I plug my way through the paperwork, coding, printing, shipping and web updating. Very frustrating.

I really want to create new content for the three games we have sketched out, Dragon Storm itself and DS/fantasy podcast stories.

Now I need to stop this fun work of complaining and get to editing material and answering e-mails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm recently unemployed! Yeah, the non-fun stuff makes me cranky too. And yet I keep mulling over various get rich, er, make that poorer, at home schemes that require work...

MarkEllisHarmon said...

I read the news flash on your unemployment. What can I say, I started this full time a long time ago when I got too frustrated by the "real" job. I'm happy I did and I hope you will be too.