Monday, March 16, 2009

The faster I go, the Less I seem to get done.

It actually seems that as I dig out more of our DS stuff it reveals more that needs to be written to make it go.

I have gotten a good start on translating our elemental concepts into something that other people can use. It should appear in Alpha form on the Madness blog by the end of the week. Since I put the Fire Elemental on the Elethay Prayer PDF I figure I need to start the explanations.

I am kind of surprised by the lack of DS response to the Elethay Prayers. It provided a slew of e-mails from AD&D players wanting the AD&D translation, but not a peep from the DS world. I have no idea what that means, and I'm not going to think on it much.

Now I am off to tend to my mother this afternoon. I need to call her and she if she is up to a new adventure.

No comments: