Monday, April 21, 2008

Working

I got Sue's new Etsy art store up and running. The site specializes in art and looks to be a good bet for Sue. I just wish one of these outfits would use the same size art samples for there pages. I have to redo them for every outlet. *sigh*.

I have also started redoing Sue's website. With the ease of Etsy I can offload all of the buying stuff to them. I am also going to set up an e-bay store to sell Sue's magic proofs, art prints and see if I can't empty the house and get me some room to move.

The new cards are up and selling. I'm prepping more new cards.

For now, I need coffee and a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've come to a decision... Mocha needs staff. YOu make me tired just reading this stuff so I can imagine how she feels, working her paws to the bone just to try and keep up wit you! Does she live on coffee too?