Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Looking for an easier way to post

Recently I have forced myself to work only a "reasonable" number of hours per week. In the past few years I have doubled my workload going into the summer. This year I am trying to keep to 50 hours a week. That means that a number of jobs simply are not getting done. Maybe I need to reconsider.....

I have gotten both our e-bay store and etsy stores up and running this spring. So far we are pleased with the early results. Hopefully the sales on these will allow us to do fewer conventions and enjoy the ones we do better.

This update is being done in a program called Mars Edit. If it works out I should be able to do our blog postings on the desktop rather than on the web and that would save a lot of time and hassles, we shall see.

Comic Con was very good to us and I'm looking forward to MarCon.

No comments: