Thursday, April 3, 2008

GGP-009 Podcast up

All right then. I got the new podcast done for a new GM cast card. I think the podcast turned out nicely. It gets a sense of the thing across, I hope. I was also able to add some GM and info exploratory info in as I went along. I'm not as happy with the web page write up on the Boar Men as I am with the podcast. The bad part is that the page write up too a much longer time for me to do and it does not convey the game feel nearly as well. Oh well.

Some day I'm going to have to locate a trasnscriber to get the podcast info into a written form. I suspect that they would also have to do a rewrite as the things I do in the podcast would be difficult to transcribe directly into a written version that would make sense.

Right now it has started to rain here and it has sent my nose into a tizzy. Sue is doing a neat piece of artwork for one-eye from the MM podcast that I'll be able to use on the next podcast for art. I'm liking the progress I am making in doing the podcast.

Sue is doing the art for the 2h spear and for the language cards. I expect to get them, and a podcast for them, done in the near future. I have sent her pics of the thievery cards to work on next. I'm assuming that the limited comments on most of these means that people think the text and rules work for them. It is good to have a lot of editors to share the blame with.

No comments: