Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sue is Back! Next up Confusion in Troy

Sue has returned from San Jose and returned to the Secret Clanhold bringing warmer weather with her. She had an excellent convention in California. I think she will be blogging about that herself when her brain arrives back.

Right now we are prepping for next weekends Con in Troy. It is about an hour drive from our home so we will be trekking back and forth rather than shelling out for a room. This one is a literary science fiction convention and there is a game room too! We will see exactly what happens as far as the gaming. There should be time for me to talk DS to people who want to at this one. It should be fun.

I spent most of Monday getting our server to act as a printer sharing machine. Our older machine (13 years old) finally gave up the ghost. I think the power supply is gone and the truth is that I do not think it is worth repairing. Anyway, the six year old machine prints a lot faster and everything is ready to go.

I am running a game tonight. I will be placing a Mystic Lodestone that raises the dead from a graveyard. It has been, of course, hidden in the graveyard by a Necro's Apprentice. It has become a problem for a hamlet near Dudley's inn and is therefore a problem. Nobody wants the clientele at such a friendly watering hole to be cranky.

I think I will have some skeletons drop out of a tree, like acorns, on the characters while they are traveling. It is a warped tree. It needs burning.

Ok, I am going to post this and move onward.
Good Night and good gaming!

-- Post From My iPad

No comments: