Saturday, December 5, 2009

OK. I have been quiet.

I have been a bad boy. No blogs for a few days. I'll do better, really.

We are finally getting caught up with our set printer. The last sets got here late friday, so the backorders will ship Monday. I need to create an inventory system for these as there are some timing issues I need to work out. The easiest way will be to use the PayPal inventory function on line. The trick will be that whenever we have mail-orders or Con sales I will have to go on-line afterwards and adjust the inventory, that will be an extra step. If I kept the inventory in-house I would have to adjust that inventory every time there was an on-line sale, so there really is not a better way. Plus you would see on the on-line order that it was out-of-stock. I can even have the paypal system e-mail us when we get low. Now, I need to do a full inventory and get it done.

I got a lot of work done on Susan's new site using CSS etc. I got 150+ pages completed this week. A lot of time used up, but I am happy with how it is going. I am also redoing the art pictures to include keywords and all of that happy stuff. Once I get this done I can also use it as a crude way of checking our convention print books and keeping them up to date.

The big mission for our saturday off is going to be finding out about Shirataki noodles. Soluble fiber, no carbs or calories. We need a sample to try out. Interesting looking stuff. I'll let people know what we think about it, especially the taste, if anyone wants to know. These people sell the stuff, so they have to be eyed skeptically, but they do link to a good number of external studies.

Well, that is it for now.

No comments: