Saturday, June 14, 2008

All Right Now

I am going to have to learn not to eat commercial foods. Last weekend I indulged in some pizza etc. By friday morning I was out of it. Sue took a look at me and said "Call the Doctor and go".

Anyway, I'm on drugs for this again and good old Doc says now that I have my body adjusted to normal human food that I don't have the flora and fauna in my gut to cope with the chemicals any more. I have become adjusted to healthy food and he says that I'm just going to have to stick with the good stuff.

At least this time I had the good sense to listen to Sue and go to Doc before it got too far along. I am already feeling better, so its back to work for me. I did loose much of Wednesday and Thursday to stomach pains, oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got sucked in by the delicious looking ads, huh? Well, when you play, you pay!

Good to hear you're doing better. I guess you won't be indulging in a burger at Origins! Stay healthy. We need you.

Elder_Dragon said...

I'm afraid I am just too weak. I gave in. I do feel a bit odd being told I "eat too healthy". The drug I'm on also seems to be fogging my mind and I'm sleepy all the time. Sure slowing me down.
I'm looking forward to origins, but not to the jumping around from columbus to pittsburg, back to columbus and then back to pittsburg sunday night.