Friday, November 9, 2012

Late, but here it is.

I got the Universal Boon sheets done and posted today. I had a couple more things I wanted to do, but with only five hours left before I have to get up and work with Sue on her meds, well, just not going to happen.

I have two more sheets I need to get converted for Tim. Those I will get done with spot work during the day. Should have done them already. Oh well, do what you can.

Next up I want to go through the comments on the Universal Betas, divide them into "P" and temporary cards. Should be 2-4 sheets. I would like to get them up Sunday night.

With those in hand we can go over a number of sets for players races, shifters, special abilities and professions and make them work with, enhance and expand the Universal cards.

I also want to get back to some GM cards. The last I checked almost every DS game has a GM. They appear to be very important, as any player without a game to play will tell you. I guess that is why, as players, we treat the GM's with respect and chocolate. (How do you give your Skype GM chocolate? I need to check into our selling Gift Certificates..)

Mark

No comments: