Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Successful Experiment at Animarithon

Sue and I drove down to Bowling Green for a one day Anime convention as an experiment. It went well.

Yes, we did expand the number of people who will be playing DS and who appreciate Sue's art, but there was more, a lot more.

I like these young people. They have ears on both sides of their heads, and they use them. In general they are also mentally flexible. By that I mean that they have not yet locked their minds down into any ideology, or have become set in their ways. They still have open minds.

They do not have as much life experience as older people, but that is something they will gain. And they will gain it from the future rather than from the past.

They are going to make a different world than we live in, and I am going to like it.


-- Posted From My iPad

1 comment:

Roy said...

A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in actual fact bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If doable, as you develop into experience, would you mind updating your blog with more particulars? It is highly helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this weblog publish!


Site: stevia