Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just finished a wonderful DS game with Sue as GM

She scared the living daylights out of us with the little (foot long) blind rats. They could only do real damage when they Streaked, but there were a lot of them. i think the ton of sticky ugly momma was the last straw. Jinxus saw a HP. He was just a little nervous... Slick Sam did OK. Good follower. We seemed to be streaking and stunning all night. We had a great time.

I finally went ahead and hooked the Bluetooth keyboard to my ipad. I wanted to see how it worked. This is far too scary. It works way too good. Now I am going to need a second keyboard.

I have started compiling the real Alpha version 1.1 DS rules. Poured the original rules into pages, expanded the type size to readable and discovered 30 pages. Went through the first five pages pretty quick. A few additions, but the original still works so this is mostly a touch up and addition job. I can use the original as the guide.

More tomorrow.
Good Night and Good Gaming.


-- Post From My iPad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this a bit, I thought it out, and I have to ask... What is this HP that Jinux saw? To me HP is Health Points, and I can't quite fit that into your story. Perhaps I'm still suffering the effects of my sister's grandcat. I'm not real swift this week.

MarkEllisHarmon said...

He saw himself with a single HP. All of the rest of his HP had been, ummm "used".

Anonymous said...

Now I understand!