Thursday, January 7, 2010

Off to help my Mom. Pre-Order DS Standard Sets?

My Mom needs a vehicle for traveling to the Doctors Offices today. That is what I will be doing. Just routine check-ups for her Dialysis etc.

I have started putting together 9 card sets of Universal cards. We have a lot of Universal cards to do. I am hoping to finish setting them up late today and tomorrow. My plan is to make a PDF for each set like the Witchcraft Set, where one page has notes and the second page has the sample cards. It should make it a lot easier for people to decide how many of which sets you want.

We are really hoping that the printing costs of these can be covered by Pre-Orders. We already have a nice Pre-Order for the Witchcraft card set.

I am not sure how fast to release the sets. I have ten Universal sets done so far. How many should I list at a time? How many per month would be reasonable? At $12.00 per four sets on Pre-Order can we do four per month? That would be $48.00 per month to keep up with the Pre-Orders. How many of you would be willing to do that?

I am also wondering about setting up a list of people that would want to "subscribe" to the Pre-Orders. I could send out PayPal Invoices to you that could be paid on-line or by mailing in a check. It would help our cash flow to know what we were doing, and what you would be willing to do.

Thanks, Mark

No comments: