Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cool Sounds of Summer

Sue and I have both bought Swamp Coolers from Air and Water, Inc. and we have had a really good impression of these people. We have a pair of New Air machines that we are using instead of Air Conditioners. They don't give one that dry throat feeling.

Anyway, I got an e-mail from them with the terms of a contest. Usually I just ignore these things, but I really can recommend Air and Water. The last machine we got arrived broken and we had no trouble returning it and getting a good one. Sometimes you get the best view of a company when something goes wrong. They responded quickly and replaced the machine.

Part of the contest was to find three songs with "Air" or "Water" in the title and do a blog posting, so here goes:

Candle on the Water by Helen Reddy
Walk on Water by Neil Diamond
Hold Back the Water by Bachman-Turner Overdrive

I went through the artists that I listen to and finding Air or Water in a title is not as easy as you might think.

So today I am doing a blog about Swamp Coolers and I do not feel bad about it at all. I do recommend that you take a good look at the Air and Water people for a Swamp Cooler.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for entering the
Air & Water Fan Contest. Good Luck!

ds_flunkie said...

"Air" by Ben Folds Five
"Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon & Garfunkel
"In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins
"Madman Across the Water" by Elton John

To name a few . . .

Erin said...

Congratulations! You have won Air & Water’s very first summer contest. A brand new NewAir AF-350 Swamp Cooler will be coming your way shortly. Hope you have a great summer and thank you for entering!

Erin
Air & Water, Inc.